New Dog Service Form
This agreement and supplements referred to herein shall apply to all pet visits by your pet(s) to the Bark Plaza Pet Hotel & Spa and
Clip-N-Clean Doggie Daycare.
1. Services: The Bark Plaza Pet Hotel & Spa and Clip-N-Clean Doggie Daycare (“We”, “Our”) agree to provide the specific services to your pet for each visit as indicated and agreed to by you (the owner) at the start of each visit. We will exercise reasonable judgment in all circumstances as we provide the service(s).
2. Payments for Services: You agree to pay us for the services we provide to your pet during each visit at the rates set forth at the start of such visit (collectively the “charges”). Prices are subject to change without notice and seasonal rates may apply. Charges begin on the day you leave your pet. Check-out time is by 7:00 PM on the departure date and additional charges will be due for late check-out. In the event you do not pay your bill in full at the time of check-out, we are nonetheless required to return your pet to you at the time of check-out. You understand, however, that you will remain liable for all charges incurred during your pet’s stay, and we reserve the right to collect any unpaid balance.
3. Reservations: Reservations will be accepted but not guaranteed without verification of your pet’s up-to-date vaccinations and a completed New Dog Service form. Drop-ins are accepted for daycare and overnight stays if room is available.
4. Cancellations: If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so at least two (2) days prior to your arrival date. We reserve the right to charge late cancellation fees.
5. Your Agent: You must provide an adult, over the age of 18, who is not the primary pet parent, as your agent. If we cannot reach you, you authorize us to contact the individual(s) designated as your agent. You agree that your agent shall have your full and complete authorization to make all decisions, including those related to the expenditure of funds, for or on behalf of you and your pet. Your agent can also pick your pet up from the hotel.
6. Emergencies: In the event of an emergency, every effort will be made to contact you or your agent to retrieve your pet. You agree that we, at our sole discretion, are authorized to transport, and/or make temporary alternative arrangements to house and care for your pet. Your pet will be treated like our own.
7. Check-In and Check-out: Our lobby is open for check-in and check-out from 7:00 AM until 7:00 PM, every day of the week. We may require government-issued identification before releasing any pet(s), as we want to be sure we only release your pet to you, your agent or such other individual(s) designated by you in writing as authorized to pick up your pet.
** UPDATED (as of 5-15-18) If you need to extend your dog's hotel or daycare stay, please let us know before 1:00PM. There will be a $20 late fee for pets that are not picked up by 7:00PM on their scheduled date of departure. This is in addition to the cost of the night's stay.
8. Pet Health and Behavior: We reserve the right to refuse to accept a pet at check-in for any reason, including without limitation, if it appears that the pet is sick, injured, in pain, or that its behavior could jeopardize the health or safety of other pets or our staff.
9. Overnight Housing: Some pets feel more comfortable when crated where they can see other dogs, as opposed to staying in a hotel suite. In case your pet is uncomfortable or destructive in the hotel, we reserve the right for his comfort and safety to kennel him in a size-appropriate crate for night-time only – Examples: chewing on the gates, climbing, tearing up belonging, etc. Day-play is always available unless her behavior is harmful to other pets.
10. Diet: Please bring your dog’s special diet, especially if he has allergies to certain foods. We can accommodate meals at $5.00 per day. Sometimes an abrupt change in diet, regardless of allergies, can cause mild stomach upset.
11. Vaccinations: No pet can stay with us unless the pet is healthy and we have confirmation by your veterinarian that all vaccinations (Rabies, Parvo/Distemper, and Bordetella/”Kennel Cough”) are current. You represent that to the best of your knowledge, your pet has not been exposed to Rabies, Distemper, or Parvovirus within 30 days prior to beginning its stay with us. If your pet has been treated for a contagious illness, we cannot accept the pet for at least two (2) weeks after treatment has been completed and a statement of health is obtained from your veterinarian.
12. Medicine: We may accept certain older pets and administer routine medications for chronic conditions, but we are not equipped to care for acutely sick, aggressive or biting pets. If at any time your pet is found to have fleas or ticks, we may provide the appropriate flea or tick removal treatment, and you hereby authorize us to provide such service at your additional $18 expense.
13. Treatment: You acknowledge and agree that in the unlikely event your pet becomes ill or injured, or if your pet has a pre-existing condition which is aggravated during its stay, you will be responsible for paying the bill. We agree to take all measures to bring your pet back to health. You will be responsible for the charges incurred to provide such care. Please let us know what your limitation on vet fees are.
Please note that you are welcome to call us at any time to check on your pets, but we will only contact you in the event of an emergency.
Thank you, and welcome!
By clicking "submit" you verify that the information you have provided is complete and accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that you agree to the terms and conditions above.